Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Activity 6: Miracle on the Hudson

                     

As for the last activity for day 2 week 1 was all about giving your opinion on someone who is brave. The person that I thought was brave for this was Martin Luther King.Jr. The reason why I picked him because He made a big impact on the world, I mean a big impact. martin Luther King.Jr was an American minister and a activist. I really like this activity because I got learn more about this brave man how he made up the quote " I have a dream" and I could just imagine him saying that in my head.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matthew, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the DLO you created about MLK Jnr - he was a very inspirational man... What will your legacy be? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Matthew! It definitely true that Martin Luther King. Jnr has made a big impact on the world. He's speech was very inspirational and iconic. How in a way has he impacted you personally? Job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Matthew!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Matthew,
    I liked how you said that Martin Luther King was brave because he inspired and influenced people, and that he made a big impact on people's thoughts on racism back then. I also liked how you said that he was a brave man, famous for saying that he had a dream about a racism free America. Do you think you could do what he did?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.