Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Ta'ovala Challenge


L.I: Is to find the most efficient way to solve a strategy.
Ta'ovala is a traditional skirt which is worn in Tonga for all genders. For maths we had been given a maths question which was really simple for us. In this maths question we had to figure out the the amount of meters of materials it took to make one Ta'ovala. We had to work in partners which my partner was Lukah, I really think that Lukah and I worked well because we had the same thinking which I really liked

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matthew,

    I really liked how you put in the main information into the DLO, and I like how you explained the strategy you used clearly. Your strategy was really efficient. Did you have a reason for why you picked that strategy. For feedback, next time you should make your text darker so it stands out more and we are able to read it more clearly.

    Great Job Matthew!
    By Chris & Azatulah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the Feedback Chris and Azatulah.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.