Pages

Thursday 28 May 2020

Ancestor Poem

LI: Is to write a poem to describe your ancestors using the literary devices of alliteration, onomatopoeia, metaphor, simile, hyperbole and rhyme.


Poems have been around for so long, like over 500 years old. Well I made a poem talking about my Ancestors. For my poem I added some power full words like, my ancestors gave me the strength to be the person who I am right now. When writing my poem I thought about my culture and the cultural things that we do in Niue .Sometimes whenever I read these I feel so many emotions inside me just from reading my own poem.  

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Mathhew...

    I like the way you used the sentence "Well I will see once I get to the end of this game called life" That really explains how much effort you put into your poem. I did something simmilar to this writing task.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.