Pages

Friday 7 August 2020

Career pathway

L.I: To find out the qualities I need to become a Building and Construction Manager.


As people grow up they start to get older until they get a job, which we were talking about. This week  we were choosing our jobs by asking a lot of question and it will calculate the results and fit in all the jobs you could get in. The job that I chose was a Building and Construction Manager as you can see from my DLO. I had to look for the skills required to join and the things I need to learn. The thing that I liked about this task was how we got to look through the results of jobs we got.

1 comment:

  1. What a great career that would be. There is so many pathways within the construction and building sector. Have you done any building before?
    Malo
    Mrs F.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.