Pages

Monday 30 March 2020

Leaf art


For the home learning we had to use our creative thinking to design an animal made out of leafs. For this task i made a giraffe. I am so proud of it because i thought most people would try and find pictures of that animal made out of leaves but i stick to my mind and just did that is why i am so proud of it. I got really creative, so when i saw that the giraffes mouth open i thought i should put a tree there so it could look like its trying to eat. I am going to tell you 3 interesting facts about the beautiful creature.

1. Giraffes have the longest necks in the world.
2. Did you know that a group of giraffes are called a tower?
3. Did you know that giraffes mostly spend their lives standing up? They sleep standing up and give birth standing up.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Matthew

    What a fabulous picture! I think it was really creative to show the giraffe eating from the top of a tree. I know that giraffes sleep standing up but I can't imagine having to sleep standing up! I'm sure I would fall over. Which fact did you find the most interesting and why?

    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Matthew
    Wow what a cool picture!. Your face were really interesting wow you have taught me and my younger brother a new fact. The fact I and my brother did not know was that group of giraffes are called a tower. wow!

    How many leafs did you need to make the Giraffes?.

    Great Job Matthew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Matthew
    You did a great job with your leaf giraffe. I didn’t know that a group of giraffes was called a tower, but it is appropriate as they are so tall. I’m glad we don't have to stand up to Sleep! I like how you made the giraffe look like it was eating the leaves.
    How long did it take you to make your leaf art?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.