Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Cityscape of Rio De Janeiro

L.I: Is to write a description of my Cityscape using preposition.
Not many people know that Rio really means January River, or that  the river is actually a bay! The most prominent features of Rio is Christ The Redeemer, also one of the 7 wonders of the world, and is on the right of my cityscape. The wonderful towers on the left of Christ the Redeemer is the Municipal Theatre which is an opera house in the Centro district of this country. Did you know that Rio is home to the biggest urban forest in the world? If you take the time to look at this wonderful statue of Christ The Redeemer, sometimes you would wonder how long would of it take to build the beautiful statue. With my painting I used warm colors because I wanted to try go for a sun set because I thought that would look really neat with my cityscape. I also mixed red and yellow with made kind of a faded orange then added white to make it more lighter and for the bottom bit I mixed purple and red to make pink colour, and I was so proud of it on how it turned out.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Matthew

    Wow! Amazing art Matthew. I love the christ the redeemer. I think you are reall skilled.

    My favorite part about your art, is the christ the redeemer, and the castle alike place on the right.

    This peice of art is amazing in my opinion.

    Keep up the great art / work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matthew;
    You started good with your blurb and I learnt something straight away. I like how you used prepositions in your blurb.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.