Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Favorite singer

Everyone has at least one favorite singer, if not then maybe they might have a favorite song. In this case my favorite singer is XXXTentacion. XXXTentacion is my favorite singer because his music style is really nice and relaxing but some of his music is heavy metal but most of the times he does nice and relaxing music which i really like when play a game. Some times it gets me into the zone. The one thing I found interesting when researching was that he was raised by his grandmother because his mum was struggling with financially.


2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of XXXTentacion but I learnt a lot about him reading your research. Interesting that he plays lots of different types of music. Is he a solo artist or does he have a band that accompanies him? Who introduced you to his music? Was he quite popular? Did he win any awards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my blog Ms Pryde, But that question you asked me about him being a solo artist. He would sometimes do solo's but sometimes collaborate with other music artist. The person who introduced me to XXXTentacion was my cousin, she was playing a song which I really liked and even since then I just started listening to him,and he was really popular he has over 10 million fans. And for his awards he was congratulated with the Favorite Soul/R&B Album, Billboard Music Award for Top R&B Album and BET Hip Hop Award for Best New Hip Hop Artist.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.