Pages

Thursday 26 July 2018

Swimming

L.I: Is  to learn how to swim. This week for kiwi sport we had to learn how to swim. First we would get to ask questions like who has done swimming lessen I stood   because I have done swimming lessens well before anyways. Then I had been sent to a teacher named Kamren I was the only one there in that stage. The first thing I learnt was how to enter a pool, so I had to sit on the wall and put 2 of my arms on one side then I would have to twist my body  around then hop into the pool and keep my hands on the wall so I can feel if I can't touch the bottom or not. Next we learnt how to do stream line. Stream line is when you have both of your arms together and behind your ears and kick with your feet. After that we learnt how to do a skele. Skele is when you swim with your arms but not your legs so your hands will twist and moving well your on your stomach but not using your legs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.