Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

The More, the Merrier?

If I would have nine siblings i will feel happy because it would be fun to play with the, And i would enjoy being a member of a such large family because I would be safe around them and they would always be my side and I will do they same.


This week we had to write about what it might feel if I had nine siblings for summer learning journey. We had to talk about if I would enjoy it or not. Also if we would enjoy being a member to a large family and Why or Why not.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Matthew

    My name is Jolie and I go to Glen Innes School. I am also participating in the Summer Learning Journey which means I can see more of your great writing. Your opinion on having nine siblings is amazing. Have a great holiday and Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Matthew my name is Billy from the Summer Learning Journey. It's great to see you have been busy blogging this Summer. I liked reading your honest opinion about what it would be like to have nine siblings. It's great to read that you would enjoy it.

    Do you think there would be anything that you wouldn't like about having nine siblings?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Matthew,
    Yes, I reckon it would be amazing being part of a bigger family. I liked that you mentioned that you would feel safe around them and that your siblings would always be in your side.
    For the future, I want you to consider adding a picture of a big family and/or a small family as well. The addition of images in your posts can provoke interest and support you written.
    Keep up the good work!
    Kia Kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.