Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Setting Sail

My trip to find a new country on a waka was terrifying because this would be my first time and i would be going away from my home and my country. This was a long voyage then I finally found an country and the I named it New Zealand but the first people there were the Maori people.



This week we did a summer learning Journey blog post. we had to make a blog post about what it might feel like if I would go away from my country and go on a waka and find another country and name it. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matthew!

    What a cool letter filled with the emotions you felt and experiences you had. I totally agree that it would be a terrifying new experience, but there may be some relief once you finally get there and realise it's all okay!

    Keep up the great work!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.