Pages

Friday 6 December 2019

Speech's (Sport Leader)

2019 is about to end and panmure bridge is qualifying new leaders for 2020. Well the day has come all the year 7's had to present there speeches. Most of us were nerves and confident at the same time, but at the end we all manage to build our confidence and speak. As i finished i felt relived that I got all that stress of me. We all did amazing and the winners of the role of leader will be announced at prize giving.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Fakalofa Lahi Atu, Kia ora and greetings to you all, my name is Matthew. 2020 will be a new year and PBS will have new leaders . Sport leader is a really big role of responsibility that I know I could fulfill. I have played club rugby for 4 years and I know how important demonstrating fair play and is something all leaders need to be able to show. To be a leader in my opinion, is to show respect towards other people, value their contributions and be yourself.

I have 500 posts on my blog which shows that I stay on task when its comes to working. I’m always confident when sharing my work with the class or even to the whole school. I can inspire, influence and motivate other people to reach their goals. I am responsible and my teacher knows that, so let me tell you why. I have been a wet day monitor and I have helped out multiple classrooms with moving things, meaning I can be trusted when it comes to being by myself.  I sometimes get up mischief but that's just me having fun, being active and getting into a bit of trouble when being myself I feel confident and comfortable when speaking. I am responsible, I am confident and I am collaborative I  have journied this long road for 7 years and I hope to have the opportunity to have the role of responsibility for 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.