Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2019

Activity 7: Environment & Exploration

   

It has been day 3 of having a fun time with the summer learning journey teaser week. This time we were learning about how the community the water project. The thing that I found intresting about this task was how they use a kind of mechanic to provide fresh water for differently schools or even country's. THis was also like the activity that we did in the beginning of the year with the water filter's, and how Turkana has the same issue with clean water. I really like the task because I got to work with one of my friends which made me comfortable when working since we can share each others idea's and also sharing it to the whole class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.