Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Giants Among Us

L.I: Is to choose weather to go or not to Tāne Mahuta. This week for summer learning journey I had to choose weather to go or not to Tāne Mahuta. I choose to go, one reason I want to go is that because I have never ever seen this tree and I want to get out of the house because..... I don't have anything else to do, the second reason why I want to go is because I want to see how tall it is in person, and the final reason why I want to go is because I like to go and see new things and learn about then only if they have an information baord.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Matthew, it's Billy again.

    Good on you for completing another activity. It's great to see!
    I like that you are so willing to go and visit this tree and are keen to get out of the house. That's always a good idea.

    I'd like to go and visit it as well. It would be cool to stand at the bottom and stare upwards. I'd also like to try and stretch my arms around it. See how far I get.

    Imagine the kind of tree house you could build on it. What do you think it would be like?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Matthew! Well done on this activity, and it's great that you made even made you're own tree. You have some pretty good reasons of why you would go see it as well, and I can agree. Would you want to climb the Tane Mahuta? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Matthew,
    Well done on finishing this activity. I like how you decided to be creative and drew your own version of Tane Mahuta instead of getting a image. I would also like to see how tall it is in person because it looks huge in the pictures. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Matthew,

    What an outstanding blog post seen from you again. Congratulations for completing this task. I did this activity too. The image of this looks nice. I liked it how you've chosen to go to the Tane Mahuta for a reason.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.