Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

Athletics Day



L.I: Is the be athletic. This week for athletics we were doing different competitions where in our school they choose the best people to compete so there is 50m, 75m, 100m, and 400m races. There are also ball throw, discus, long jump, high jump, and shot put. The first thing I did was the sprints there were so much fast runners but Imaneged to come third but never got into the finals. When it was time for the discus throw the position I cam in was 6th. 

After that it was the high jump there was really good players but then I cam 3rd place.
The next activity I did was shot put. It was really hard but with the other contenders they throw like about 9.432m and me and Viliami threw in the 6's and 7's but then we never came anything. The last thing to do was long jumping. I tried my best but I didn't get in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.