Pages

Friday 7 September 2018

Ma'afu


L.I: Is to make a DLO showing the lessons from a text. This week for reading I was learning about how to learn lessons from a text. First I had to make a google drawing showing the lessons and what the story is about. But the very first thing I had to do was to read a book because you can't find lessons from not reading a book, with the book I was reading I had to try and pick out the most important detailed information. Then i had to find lessons from the book by the important words I picked out.The book that I read was Ma'afu that book was a really good book because it is a myth and it tells really good things about there personalty like how they are brave enough to fight the most powerful creature in Tonga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.