Pages

Thursday 27 September 2018

Kiwi sport

                             Kiwi sport
L.I: learn about all skills we have done for our lessons and put it into a sequence. This week LS1 group B went to swimming. First i had to go to my instructor, then i had to go and find boogie board and  do some stream line. After that i had to try and think of a sequence, my sequence was stream line, free style, sculling, treating water and sculling on my back.once I had to done that I was racing with some of the swimming students it was a boy vs boy, then I won, then after my instructor mixed  it up a little it would be a girl vs boy so then I won my one an my other partner that I was racing before the person that I raced second lost his one. Last We were doing a dolphin dive in to the water, we did this because it doesn't really help with swimming but it is fun because so we could learn how a dolphin swims and acts like in the water.

1 comment:

  1. That's great to hear you are learning some new swimming techniques Matthew, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.