Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Volume and Capacity

L.I: Is to learn how to use Volume and Capacity. This week I did a maths must do. This weeks maths must do I had to make a copy of a google draw. Then I had to find two objects and measure the height,width and depth but first I had to estimate how many ㎤ (predict). Once I had found out the measurements, I had to choose either height,width or depth after that I to multiply the two measurements I had chose. First I used a strategy to work out the problem. Then I split the first numbers I chose. After that I had to multiply the two split by the second measurement. After that I had to add the answer that I had been given, then I had to multiply the measurement and the answer I got from the two measurements I chose. Last I had to fill the object with some thing that is squared so it could be easy to measure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.