Pages

Thursday 17 May 2018

Measurement


L.I Is to estimates of lengths and areas. This week I did a maths session. This weeks maths session I learned how to measure. First we had to make a copy of a google drawing. After that we had to find 4 objects that we could measure I choose a cube,stick,door and the netball carts after that we had to predict what the measurement is and then we had to actually measure it and then once we have done that we had convert it into what ever measurement we were given.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Matthew I had to do this to my objects and place was pencil,book,door, and out side LS1. Your conversion to the door is wrong. if you convert m to km you have to divide what ever the answer of the object is you have to divide that by on hundred. Other wise keep up your good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So was your estimate measurement close to the actual measurement? Keep up the good work Matt!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.