Pages

Thursday 12 November 2020

Measurements weight

                                           L.I: Is to find the most efficient strategy to find the answer
  

This term for week 5 we were getting into more challenging questions in maths. We had a variety of questions that tested our skills on how to work with other people we dont normally work with. We were in separate groups that had a maximum of 7 people. Our groups had to work collaboratively together to find the answer to a problem or give feedback to our group. The thing that I really liked about this weeks maths is how i got to work with new people that I know i work really well with now. It also gave me an opportunity to work with new people other then my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.