Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

Facts about Light

L.I: To share 5 facts about light that we found interesting.


Light is so fascinating, light can be absorbed it can bounce and all sorts of thing we could imagian. With this DLO me and my partner Rj talked about 5 interesting facts that you might of not known. This DLO was one real quick because of all the knowledge that we were given since we were learning the different kind of things light can do. The thing that I liked about doing this task is that I got to work with a person that I never work with and actually get to know him.

1 comment:

  1. Fakalofa Lahi atu Matthew.

    Wow Matthew, Your facts are really interesting to read. It has hooked me into reading what your blog post is about. I really liked how you and Rj shared your ideas. That is really good that you worked with someone that you don't really actually work with.
    Maybe next time you should write the meaning about what is light.

    What are the three facts that you don't really like?

    Keep up the great work Matthew!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.