Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

A shoe's life



I can't believe I have to do this again. It’s going to be a hard day. I don’t want to have to smell the odour from my owners socks, as he walks for 5 hours.  EWWWW! Gross I can taste the sweat dripping from inside his socks. Oh well, I hope I get replaced some day. I see the dairy. OOH, is that chocolate I can smell, yum.  Finally I can see home, I get to relax before another hard days of work. Oh no. I can see I pile of wet mud on the ground. NOO! I hate this so much. We get inside, I SCREAM! “go in the direction of the washing machine,”as he slowly walked. YEAH! I can now have a nice shower. I hope this doesn’t happen again? But, if it does, ill run away.

For term 4 week 6 we had an interesting start to the morning. We had to write a story about what a shoe's life might be we call this Personification. We worked in partners but there was a twist we couldn't communicate with each other at all we had to just sit back to back. Which was  very challenging, this was very fun because I really like challenges and try to find out a way to get the work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.