Pages

Thursday 16 May 2019

Gymnastics



For Gymnastics for this week for term 2 week 3 we focused on our jumping, forward/backwards, Building strength and others. The first skill we started of with in my group was practising our jumping and backward rolls. This was the most funnest activity out of all of it because we could pouce on the trampoline to land on the mat, but we weren't allowed to do flips. After that we moved to building our strength were it had handstands lifting up our body weight. This was the most hardest one to do because everything is were you have to try and do something strong or just athletic. This was the final rotation were we had to do forward rolls and go on the high beam. ON the final rotation there was a thin low beam were we could have to roll on it (Forward Rolls). This was the most Nerve Wracking one because I have only done it and a wide beam, but as I rolled I got more confident so I wanted to do it again until I perfected it. As time goes pass it was time to finish and wait until next week to learn different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.