Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Writing sample

Pollution
There are a lot of people that throw away rubbish like single use plastic bags the gets end up in the sea and polluting our beaches so then we have to stop and take more care of our environment.

Do you know if you keep on throwing rubbish around and polluting our waterways then it could lead for your hole country to start breathing polluted air that could make them really sick? Talking about pollution the amount of people that throw rubbish away and not put them in the bin is about 4 billion almost the same amount of people living in the hole world.

Did you know Around the hole world there are over 200 beaches that are polluted Did you know if you are the one throwing rubbish anywhere like in the water you could really affect our sea creatures. It could them by thinking it is food or even getting trapped in, we should really make bins that could go in but high enough so the fishes don't get stuck in it.

I think this is a good way to look after our environment because it's not harming our environment by sea creatures thinking it is food and it is a good way to remove all rubbish from the sea. Although people are still throwing rubbish around the world scientist could probably make up a way to stop this.

This morning for writing I had been scoring my writing sample with my partner and also my partner and I giving each other feed back. I had a descent score, scoring around R4. I had some little mistakes like my spelling mistakes and my sentences but I will do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.