Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

Narrative

L.I Is to write a quick narrative. This week for writing I was making a narrative a quick one. First I had to make a google doc and write a narrative from the planning LS1 did together. Then I had to write the same thing but in more detail like adding speech adding paste tense and more. The structure of a narrative is T.O.P.E.S standing for Title,Orientation,Problem,Events and Solution.

then we had to learn the steps in writing B.P.D.EP standing for Brain storm,Planning,Draft,Edit and Publish. These steps of writing helps  me by showing what to do and the steps so you don't need to think of others things to go in your narrative because you have already done it in your planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.