Pages

Thursday 14 June 2018

FlipGrid

LI: to Self monitor understanding words and phrases. This week for reading I had to learn words that I don't know. First I had to read a article named Why do our muscles get tired?. After that I had to meet up with my group named Percy Jackson then we had to make a google doc then once we had finished reading the article we had to find words that we didn't know. Last we had to make a flipgrid and talk about the article I read and then I had to choose 3 words that I didn't know and if we wanted to we could explain it was.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mathew!
    This is a great blog post, but you have some punctuation mistakes. When you said the title of the article "Why do our muscles get tired?", it had a full stop. You don't need that full stop. Secondly you have a really, really long sentence that needs a comma. The sentence that starts with After that - that we didn't know. Also you don't have you Flipgrid link. The viewers will probably want to see your recording.

    Otherwise great job!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.